Our Laser Hair Removal treatments are guaranteed to give you the results you've been looking for. Our experts help you achieve your smooth skin goals because we care. So say "bye-bye" to razor bumps, rashes and stubble!
Laser hair removal costs vary with treatment area size. Small treatment areas start at $50! Full-body treatments start as low as $499. Consultations are always free. Financing is available!
Schedule a consultation with a licensed laser technician.
Your one-on-one consultation with one a licensed laser hair removal specialist is just a few clicks away!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- One weeks before treatment, stop using all products containing glycolic or lactic acid, salicylic acid, retinoids and other topical acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide. If in doubt about using any product, please don't hesitate to ask us to confirm. No photosensitive medications may be used during the time of treatment.
- Shave the treatment area 1 or 2 days before laser hair removal.
- Laser treatments are not recommended for tanned patients until the tan has faded. Sun exposure must be avoided between treatments for a minimum of two weeks before treatments. This includes sun exposure and tanning booths. Artificial tanning products must be discontinued one weeks prior to treatments. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher throughout the course of your laser treatments.
- Do not pluck, wax or tweeze hairs lasered throughout the course of your laser treatments. You can shave or trim.
- Patients with a history of herpes should be take an oral antiviral medication (Zovirax or Famvir) the day before treatment. Laser heat can trigger and/or reactivate the virus in the same way as sun, stress, and fever. Consult with your physician if you need a prescription.
- At the time of treatment, laser protective glasses MUST be worn.
- If consuming any hormone stimulating or hair growth supplements or medications, client MUST notify Technician prior to treatment.
- No DIRECT Sun Exposure or Tanning one week after laser treatment. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher with ZINC oxide.
- Do not use saunas or hot tubs for 24 hours after treatments
- DO NOT pluck, wax or tweeze hairs being treated with laser.
- Redness and swelling of the follicles/tissue may appear and can remain for up to 24 hours
- To reduce swelling and redness apply ice packs
- When treating facial area: Make up MUST be removed and can be used as soon as redness is gone
- DO NOT EXFOLIATE, RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK the treated area for 1 week after
- Complete hair clearance can take 6-15 days after laser procedure.