We guarantee the effectiveness of our permanent hair removal treatments—we’ll give you the results you’ve been looking for. Our expert technicians help you reach your smooth skin goals because we care! Book a treatment with us and let razor bumps, rashes and stubble become a thing of the past.
Laser Hair Removal Treatments in Tampa Bay, FL
Want to get rid of unwanted hair fast? It’s never been easier or more convenient to say goodbye to excess hair for good with laser hair removal from Fusion Medispa. We’ve established our reputation as the best laser hair removal service in the Tampa Bay, FL area, with over 70,000 successful treatments performed! Contact us for smooth skin and the confidence that accompanies it!
Effective Laser Hair Removal Treatments
Whether you want to simplify your routine, or you’ve always wanted a smooth, clean look, laser hair removal is quick and effective—you’ll never have to shave again! We’re the only clinic in the Tampa area that uses the latest and greatest hair removal technology: the SplendorX from Lumenis. This is the only laser that blends the Alexandrite and YAG laser at the same time—the result is exceptional, permanent smoothness!
Why choose SplendorX for permanent hair removal?
Our laser hair removal costs vary with treatment area size. Choose from small treatment areas or full-body treatments. Consultations are always free, and financing is available. We work with you to make it easy to get the results you’re looking for.
Say Goodbye to Unwanted Hair Today
Fusion Medispa has helped thousands of clients remove unwanted hair for good with safe, effective and affordable laser hair removal treatments. Book your session today by giving us a call at 813-852-1060.
Go Bare - Everywhere!
Click the video to see Reality TV Star Natalie Negrotti rave about her experience with Laser Hair Removal at Fusion Medispa.
Get Rid of Hair in These Areas
The most commonly treated areas for women include legs, bikini, underarms, upper lip and stomach. The most commonly treated areas for men are facial hair, ears, shoulders, back and chest. Have questions? Give us a call!
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal in Tampa
Both men and women alike desire truly permanent hair removal. We get a lot of questions about the process. Many clients ask "Why should I get laser hair removal?". Let us inform you :)
Minimal Side Effects
men want to be hair free, too
Treat the man in your life to a hair-free future. Shaving and waxing can be a thing of the past him, too. Laser Hair Removal for Men in the following areas:
How Much Does Laser Hair Removal Cost?
How Long Will it Take?
Which Areas Can I Treat?
What are the Advantages of Using Laser?
Does it Hurt?
Is Laser Hair Removal in Tampa Safe?
How Does the Laser Work?
What Happens to the Skin?
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
- One weeks before treatment, stop using all products containing glycolic or lactic acid, salicylic acid, retinoids and other topical acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide. If in doubt about using any product, please don't hesitate to ask us to confirm. No photosensitive medications may be used during the time of treatment.
- Shave the treatment area 1 or 2 days before laser hair removal.
- Laser treatments are not recommended for tanned patients until the tan has faded. Sun exposure must be avoided between treatments for a minimum of two weeks before treatments. This includes sun exposure and tanning booths. Artificial tanning products must be discontinued one weeks prior to treatments. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher throughout the course of your laser treatments.
- Do not pluck, wax or tweeze hairs lasered throughout the course of your laser treatments. You can shave or trim.
- Patients with a history of herpes should be take an oral antiviral medication (Zovirax or Famvir) the day before treatment. Laser heat can trigger and/or reactivate the virus in the same way as sun, stress, and fever. Consult with your physician if you need a prescription.
- At the time of treatment, laser protective glasses MUST be worn.
- If consuming any hormone stimulating or hair growth supplements or medications, client MUST notify Technician prior to treatment.
- No DIRECT Sun Exposure or Tanning one week after laser treatment. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher with ZINC oxide.
- Do not use saunas or hot tubs for 24 hours after treatments
- DO NOT pluck, wax or tweeze hairs being treated with laser.
- Redness and swelling of the follicles/tissue may appear and can remain for up to 24 hours
- To reduce swelling and redness apply ice packs
- When treating facial area: Make up MUST be removed and can be used as soon as redness is gone
- DO NOT EXFOLIATE, RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK the treated area for 1 week after
- Complete hair clearance can take 6-15 days after laser procedure.