We guarantee the effectiveness of our permanent hair removal treatments—we’ll give you the results you’ve been looking for. Our expert technicians help you reach your smooth skin goals because we care! Book a treatment with us and let razor bumps, rashes and stubble become a thing of the past.
Our laser hair removal costs vary with treatment area size. Choose from small treatment areas or full-body treatments. Consultations are always free, and financing is available. We work with you to make it easy to get the results you’re looking for.
Fusion Medispa has helped thousands of clients remove unwanted hair for good with safe, effective and affordable laser hair removal treatments. Book your session today by giving us a call at 813-852-1060.
Schedule a consultation with a licensed laser technician.
Your one-on-one consultation with one a licensed laser hair removal specialist is just a few clicks away!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- One weeks before treatment, stop using all products containing glycolic or lactic acid, salicylic acid, retinoids and other topical acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide. If in doubt about using any product, please don't hesitate to ask us to confirm. No photosensitive medications may be used during the time of treatment.
- Shave the treatment area 1 or 2 days before laser hair removal.
- Laser treatments are not recommended for tanned patients until the tan has faded. Sun exposure must be avoided between treatments for a minimum of two weeks before treatments. This includes sun exposure and tanning booths. Artificial tanning products must be discontinued one weeks prior to treatments. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher throughout the course of your laser treatments.
- Do not pluck, wax or tweeze hairs lasered throughout the course of your laser treatments. You can shave or trim.
- Patients with a history of herpes should be take an oral antiviral medication (Zovirax or Famvir) the day before treatment. Laser heat can trigger and/or reactivate the virus in the same way as sun, stress, and fever. Consult with your physician if you need a prescription.
- At the time of treatment, laser protective glasses MUST be worn.
- If consuming any hormone stimulating or hair growth supplements or medications, client MUST notify Technician prior to treatment.
- No DIRECT Sun Exposure or Tanning one week after laser treatment. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher with ZINC oxide.
- Do not use saunas or hot tubs for 24 hours after treatments
- DO NOT pluck, wax or tweeze hairs being treated with laser.
- Redness and swelling of the follicles/tissue may appear and can remain for up to 24 hours
- To reduce swelling and redness apply ice packs
- When treating facial area: Make up MUST be removed and can be used as soon as redness is gone
- DO NOT EXFOLIATE, RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK the treated area for 1 week after
- Complete hair clearance can take 6-15 days after laser procedure.